Welcome Fellow Foodies!

All my thoughts on food, cooking & baking (plus recipes & pictures)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Super Low-Fat/Low-Cal. Apple Bread

After making and loving the recipe for Almost No Fat Banana Bread, I thought I would put a spin on it and make a loaf of Apple Bread/Cake.  Smells good, can't wait to taste it! I'll have to update this once I do.

SUPER Low-Fat/Low-Calorie Apple Bread (Cake)
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup Splenda
1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
2 egg whites
2 single apple sauce containers (regular)
1 apple (I used a Pink Lady-my fave)half  cut into tiny pieces, the other half shredded

Spray a loaf pan, and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.  Mix dry ingredients first, then add in other ingredients, saving the apple pieces for last.  Bake for 45 minutes. ENJOY!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment