Welcome Fellow Foodies!

All my thoughts on food, cooking & baking (plus recipes & pictures)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SUPER yummy heealthy dinner

OK, so my tilapia turned out really good...it's a must try. = )

Italian Panko Crusted Tilapia Over Steamed White Rice
* this is per fillet

1 fillet of tilapia
1/4 cup panko crumbs
1 T margarine
1 t Italian seasoning
1/2 t kosher salt

*mix crumbs, seasoning, salt together, melt margarine and mix in.  Pat mixture onto fillet.  Repeat if you are doing more than one.  Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.  Serve over 1 cup steamed white rice.

**456 calories, 39g carbs, 12 g fat, 24 g protein per serving**  (I know this thanks to www.myfitnesspal.com where I can enter in the ingredients I use to cook/bake with)

I served this with some steamed veggies as well!!! YUMMO!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment