Welcome Fellow Foodies!

All my thoughts on food, cooking & baking (plus recipes & pictures)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another Low Fat Night

Tonight I will be BAKING some egg rolls!  I am going to use a WEIGHT WATCHER recipe (4pts a piece)  and I think I will also whip up a little dipping sauce for them.  I am going to serve some steamed white rice with them.  I made a low fat cake that was SO good and does NOT taste low fat at all!!!  SIMPLE recipe too.

Easy Low Fat Cake
1 box of cake mix (I used chocolate fudge)
1 diet coke

*You still bake it the same way..just follow the recipe on the box. 

THAT'S IT.  It was so moist and yummy...I will never make a cake mix cake the old way again. (with eggs and oil)  You can use any cake mix, you can use any diet soda (sprite, cream soda, etc)  The possibilities are endless here!  I already am planning some cute pink and red Valentine's Day cupcakes. = )  I will post the recipe then. 

I will try and post the link the BAKED EGG ROLLS tonight!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment